Thursday, July 07, 2005

me and my recent shopping buddies


KIF_2338
Originally uploaded by abnihon.


Yoko on the left and Kohei in the middle. We went to that outlet mall together 2 weeks ago (along with this guy Kamil - a British JET who's friends with them) and then last weekend the 3 of us went shopping in Sasebo. Kohei is the boy who's moving to CA in August and who everyone's trying to set me up with it. He's awesome and totally cute, but I'm just frustrated by my past attempts at dating in this country and it seems so pointless since I leave in 18 days. It also feels a little too middle-school, since I have to hear through his friends that he kinda likes me. Sigh. Well, we'll see. For now I'm just having fun hanging out with him and his friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home