Monday, June 20, 2005

my Hello Kitty cell phone dangle collection is now complete!


KIF_2326
Originally uploaded by abnihon.

I now have one for all 5 major islands of Japan AND Korea. Such an adorable waste of money...

From left to right they are:
1) kitty soaking in an outdoor onsen bath (represnting Kyushu. I live in an onsen, aka hot spring, town)
2) kitty as a Buddhist pilgrim (from Shikoku, which has an 88 temple pilgrimage)
3) kitty as an apprentice geisha from Kyoto (representing the main island of Honshu)
4) kitty as a cow (from Hokkaido. they make a lot of dairy there)
5) kitty in a traditional Korean costume
6) kitty dancing and playing an Okinawan festival drum.

vote for your favorite!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cow kitty.
but all adorable.
~ kels

3:35 PM  
Blogger Cinnacism said...

Wow. And all on your phone. I could only fit five dangles onto mine.

12:27 AM  
Blogger kushibo said...

My ex-girlfriend used to make me put Hello Kitty things on my phone so no other girl would look twice at me. Not sure how that was supposed to work.

Did you get the hanbok Hello Kitty in Korea or in Japan?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I got it in Korea.
I'm sure it's sold for Japanese tourists though.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home