Wednesday, July 06, 2005

19 days

I finally mailed off my boxes. (thanks for the help, Sarah!) 6 boxes for about $320. ugh, moving is expensive. Well, the next time I move will most likely be within NYC and therefore free!
Hopefully the rest of my stuff will fit in my 2 suitcases and I won't have to make a last minute run to the post office or something.
I also got all my unwanted clothes over to Petra's (she's gathering all our stuff and donating it to her church.)
I feel better now - my apt is less cluttered and my mind is less frazzled.
I had my last tutoring session with that boy Shohei. His mom wants me to come over for dinner sometime before I leave. That's nice.
Damn, work is boring today.
This week went by fast though.
I'm hoping that's true for the next 2 weeks as well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home