Monday, June 27, 2005

I think this is so cool


050627_1639~01
Originally uploaded by abnihon.

I had ice-cream with my Japanese friend who used to work at my school and speaks really good English.

This picture is the navigation system on the dashboard of her fancy new car. It's awesome! And when you're backing into a parking spot, it shows a video of the space behind you. Ooooo.

Over ice-cream she told me that she's 4 months pregnant! (She's 32 and married, so this is a good thing). She said that she'll probably go to live with her mother for a few months before and after the baby is born, and her husband will just come by to visit. Apparently this is common in Japan. A little different from America, where most people value father-child bonding as much as mother-child bonding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home