Tuesday, June 14, 2005

42 days till I'm outta here

Is it just me, or does that still seem like a REALLY long time. I wish I could just be transported home without having to deal with all the packing and paperwork and whatever else is required to actually move. (see I don't even know! this is bad... I'm sensing stress coming on in about mid-July.)

Last Friday Samara and I had a double date with our two boys from the bowling alley. Dinner and karaoke. It was fun. But I'm not sure anything else will happen there. And Katsuya has been MIA for about 2 weeks. eh, oh well. I've pretty much given up on J-boys. From now on I will only put in MINIMAL effort to see them (or none at all.) I leave in 6 weeks, what's the point? (Besides sheer boredom and intense loneliness I suppose. hmmmm.)

On Saturday Sarah and I went to Sasebo to eat, shop, and check out members of the US Navy on base. hehe. Oh how I've missed men who aren't afraid to make eye contact and smile at strange girls..... God bless America. (can you name that Sex and the City reference?)

1 Comments:

Blogger misskoco said...

First off, it looks like you've had a really wonderful, horrible, and funny time while working in Japan.

I'd like to know:

What do you plan to do, once your return to NYC, with the next year of your life?

Of all the places you've visited in Japan which would you recommend the most?

What part of the city are you from anyway?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Lastly, now that you're closing in on a year, compare the things you came to understand at 6 months to what you know now.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home