Monday, May 30, 2005

This is a live journal thing, but I'm stealing it

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ (or blog) with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions


Walker's Questions:

1)It seems as though this year in Japan didn't turn out as you had anticipated. Knowing what you know now, would you still have taken this year?
Yes, I think so. Cause it's always something I thought I'd do and if I just never did it I'd always wonder "what if..." So now I know! Plus some good did come out of it. I was able to travel a lot in Asia. And this year was very important for self-discovery. Most importantly the realization that I need other people more than I thought I did.

2)What do you miss most from home? My family. Awwww. And just a feeling of belonging.

3)Is there anything you regret from your sorority experience?
No, not really. Though I guess I wish I had gone out of my way to get to know more people in the house while we were all living there and it was so easy. Once you graduate it's hard to keep up if you don't already have a solid bond.

4)If you could change anything about the past 5 years, what would it be?
Ummm, I wish my high school boyfriend hadn't jerked me around and controlled my heart for the first 2 and a half years of college. And I wish I hadn't let him. (though maybe I wouldn't change that, because we learn from our mistakes right?)

5)What's your favorite NU memory?
Junior year in general was really fun. I had a great study abroad experience in Japan in the fall, and in the winter and spring I had a great time living in the house, going to 1800 club karaoke etc. (I miss you guys!)


MORE PEOPLE SHOULD INTERVIEW ME BECAUSE I'M BORED!


So I went to Korea for the weekend and it was pretty good. Not the most amazing place I've been to, but a fun way to spend a weekend. (I think I'm turning Japanese, because two days is starting to seem like a reasonable amount of time for a vacation. Ahh!) It took less time for me to fly to Seoul than to fly to Tokyo. dat's crazy!
Korea is kinda similar to Japan in some ways - same chains of convenience stores, public baths (I went to one) etc. It's just not as expensive, or as clean and polite, as Japan. (well, that's true for any country I suppose). I think that trip was the last time I'll leave Japan before I move out this summer. Goodbye mainland Asia!
Pics of Korea are below!

2 Comments:

Blogger meghan said...

if you interview me i'll interview you :)

give me a day to think of questions and i'll get back to you

11:58 PM  
Blogger misskoco said...

this looks like fun. Want to interview me?

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home