Sunday, May 29, 2005

Star Wars!!!! (in Korea)


KIF_2249
Originally uploaded by abnihon.

so Japan is the ONLY country that is not releasing Star Wars until July. Why? Because they're STUPID. But it's all good because I could see it in Korea!! (and for half the price of a movie in Japan.) And no, I did NOT go to Korea JUST to see Star Wars. (I'm not THAT nerdy). I had already planned my trip and it was just a happy coincidence. yay! Seeing this movie was probably the highlight of my weekend. haha. I don't think I'd actually been to a movie theater in months.

Anyways, I thought the movie kicked ass and it was just so AMAZING and powerful to see the story finally pull together. The writing and acting was a big step up from the last two (not too difficult). What'd everyone else think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home