Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I hate my school!!

They never tell me anything!! Because I don't count as a real teacher. Or a real person it seems.
Most of them completely ignore me. And I think half of them don't even know my name.
They all go off to important meetings and ceremonies, leaving me (and Sarah) in the teachers' room to amuse ourselves.
And they never tell us about schedule changes until the last minute.
The latest is when they informed us that we're supposed to work on Sunday April 17th and have Friday the 22nd off. Well..... first of all, I'll be in Tokyo for a visit the weekend of the 17th and I can't change that, since I already bought a plane ticket. So too bad!!!!!
And second of all, I'm leaving for NY on Saturday the 23rd. And if I had known about this new schedule before, I'd be leaving on the 22nd. But I wrote the travel agent and it's too late to change.
So I guess I have an extra vacation day, but it's just a day of sitting around friggin' Takeo thinking "I should be on a plane to NY right now". I'd almost rather work, cause then it wouldn't feel like such a waste! If I were coming Friday I'd get to see my sister for an extra few hours (she's only home from boarding school that Saturday).
Grrrrr.. I have to get out of this town and away from all these assholes who treat me like I'm sub-human. In fact, I just have to get out of JAPAN!!
(Just 9 more days... I'm almost there.....I can make it....)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like they suck big-time. i'm sure the time home with your family will be very good for you. i feel the same way these days, can't wait to have time off and go home. i keep getting different instructions from different people at work. so the uber-boss gets mad at me cuz i did s/t just like my supervisor told me. treats me like i'm incompetent or something. grrr. Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!!!
~
kels

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home