Tuesday, April 12, 2005

soooo....

I had an unexpected date last night. ooooo. With Katsuya - the boy formally known as "hot guy who works with special needs kids at my school and gave me the nice White Day present". Except that he doesn't work at my school anymore. And I don't think I can technically call him a "boy" since he's like 30. But, whatever.
Right so, after White Day I gave him a note thanking him for the present and saying do you wanna go out sometime etc etc.
We exchanged cell phone e-mails for a few weeks, but he never asked me out, so I assumed he wasn't interested. But we went out last night, so maybe he is. (I dunno, I can't figure these boys out.)
He took me to Saga City for dinner. It was fun! We mostly talked in Japanese. Even though he lived in Australia for a year, he claims he can't speak English. suuuuuure.
On our date he asked me if I would ever marry a Japanese man. WOAH! Let's just slow it down boy! haha. Honestly, how am I supposed to answer that on a first date? I believe I said "Maybe if we were gonna live somewhere cool like Tokyo or NY. But not if I have to live here for the rest of my life!!" haha
Anyways, not sure if there'll be a 2nd date or not. I've learned not to get my hopes up about boys in this country, since they all seem to be dead ends. We shall see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home