Monday, April 11, 2005

booorrrrred

It's very depressing to come back to work after a fabulous weekend away. Sigh. Especially when THERE IS NO WORK. I haven't taught a class in a MONTH. It's like, "why am I here again???"
I wanna go back to Kyoto and make out with Hiroki again!! haha.
Because I'm bored, I'm gonna post some of the adorable Japlish e-mails he sent to my cell phone last weekend. They make me smile.

"I LOVE YOU ASHLEY☆★
THIS IS HIROKI♪♪
DO YOU ENJOY IT AND KYOTO???? I'M NOW STUDYING ECONOMICS IN UNIVESCITY↓↓. I'LL GO BACK THERE AND DRINK ONE MORE TIME(*^3^)/〜 YOU ARE THERE YET????"

"I'LL BE THERE WITH MY友達 BEFORE8!!!!! I WANT YOU WATING FOR ME(^ε^)-☆Chu!!"

"花見は楽しかった☆★ASHLEYIS COOL♪♪♪
また 会おう(^ε^)-☆Chu!!"

I just learned that "chu" means "kiss". awwww.
He's actually coming to NY for 2 weeks in August, so there's a chance I'd see him again. How random would that be?? random and AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home