Friday, April 22, 2005

I go home tomorrow!!

I'm so excited! I can't believe it's finally here! It's so surreal...

So, since I had no work today, I asked Katsuya out for our 2nd date. Before he agreed to go out with me, he wrote, "could you tell me why you want to go out with me?" What a strange question! So I replied "ummm, because I think you're cute." He replied, "haha. you're kidding. that's okay. I'll pick you up in half an hour."

I think some Japanese boys can just honestly NOT understand how an American girl could be attracted to them. It's sad! I blame the media. How many American movies or TV shows can you name where an Asian girl is sexualized? A LOT. And how many can you name where an Asian BOY is sexualized? NONE.

So we went to Fukuoka for a few hours for the date. And in the car ride home I spent a long time trying to convince him that it REALLY would be ok if he kissed me. Haha. Strangest date conversation ever!

Anyways, stay tuned for reports of my exciting adventures in NY and Las Vegas. I'll be back in Japan on May 11th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home