Sunday, March 27, 2005

Spring Break! or not....

All the students are on spring break. But the teachers still have to come into work. Does this make sense? No, of course not. But it's Japan; nothing makes sense. The teachers' room is almost empty because most of them took vacation days this week. But I can't spare anymore, since I'm going home for 2 weeks (yay!), so I'm stuck here, sitting at my desk all day, on an uncomfortable chair, watching DVDs on my computer and other such bullshit. I hate my job!!!!! (But I'm getting paid for doing nothing, so I guess I can't complain too much) I bet I could just leave now and no one would even notice. No one (except Sarah of course) has even said one word to me since I walked in 4 hours ago. But I'd be too paranoid about getting caught or something and made to take vacation days, which would mess up my NY trip. Grrrrr. On the plus side, I'm wearing sweatpants to work (since most of the teachers here are in track suits and are just milling around gossiping. This country is so bizarre....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home