Monday, March 14, 2005

Happy White Day

So here's the follow up to my Valentine's Day/White Day thread:
On V-day I gave boxes of chocolates to 3 Japanese fellows:
1) Takashi - the hot bartender at my local bar
2) cute math teacher at my school
3) hot guy who works with the special needs kids at my school (awww)
Bachelor #3 gave me a cute little cosmetic bag today, which I thought was a very thoughtful gift. He's a sweetheart. Perhaps I should get to know him better in these final months...
And Takashi actually stopped by my apt tonight to give me a few white cookies (possibly homemade, but not sure). I wasn't really expecting that since we actually had a very, very brief fling between V-day and White Day and I think we both just lost interest and we hadn't spoken in weeks. But the Japanese sense of obligation never falters!
However, cute math teacher did not follow through on his White Day duties, but I've heard he has a girlfriend, so I wasn't really expecting anything from him.
All in all, 2 out of 3 ain't bad and I was very happy with the little bit of male attention on an otherwise dull Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home