Thursday, May 12, 2005

Back in Japan

So my trip home was great (of course). Besides some minor setbacks like my ipod breaking and coming down with bronchitis at the end and having to delay my flight back. Though I suppose it's good I was home when those things happened so I could take care of them properly.

I had some job interviews at Christies auction house and the Metropolitan Museum. I'm excited to pursue both of those more when I move back home in August. It'll just be so great to live in NY full-time again. I haven't really done that since before I left for boarding school when I was 15.

Vegas was so goood. We played lots o' blackjack and I won big, then lost big, but came out a little ahead in the end. We all had a nice time lounging by the pool and walking the strip.

It was just so surreal being home. It was like I never left. And that whole "living in Japan" thing felt like a dream. But it's not. Cause I'm here again. (Damn!) Back to work Monday. Blah, blah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home