Thursday, July 29, 2004

Tokyo orientation

So, the pictures below are all from Tokyo orientation, which was a 3 day event. We were very busy, so I didn`t have a whole lot of time to see much of Tokyo. Our hotel was in the section called Shinjuku (also where the Lost in Translation hotel was). It`s sorta the business district and has a huge nightlife section.
Since most of my time was spent at meetings inside the hotel, my pictures are all of Shinjuku in the early morning, at night, or from out the hotel windows. The shrine is in a park in Shinjuku, that I went to on one of my morning walks. (because of jetlag, I was up at 5:30 everyday at first)

I'm just getting settled into my new home now, but when I do I`ll put up pictures of my apt and town.

Later!
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home